What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A master collection of arabic fonts
- With over 1,300+ Arabic fonts with a special bonus of 1,600 Arabic & Farsi fonts
- Get first-rate quality and the best cost with this professional font set
- Comes with more than 1,300 fonts designed for commercial projects
- Works with Microsoft, Adobe, Printshop and more
- With 60-day 100% money back guarantee
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Arabic Fonts scores 72.81/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://arabicfontsmastercollection.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $34.79.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: arabicfontsmastercollection.com you’ll also be taken through to arabicfontsmastercollection.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)